Thursday, October 15, 2009

Overdue.....




I am so overdue for a retightening. I had to delay my appointment due to scheduling conflicts last week and I am so overanxious (as always) to see how I have progressed. Thanks to you all on LockitUp and here on the LHBE for support. This relationship I am having with my hair is like a marriage lol. The first 6 months seem like they are going to be the hardest. Its getting cold out here in Detroit and I noticed how my babies are reacting to this crazy weather we are having. I have been putting olive oil on my hair to try to keep it from being so brittle and breaking off, which my hair tends to do easy. This permed top at the top is making me go insane! I want to chop it off soo bad because it is conflicting with my look. It just stands out like a pink elephant in the room. smh. Anyway, the pics listed above are of me right after a wash about a week ago, I plan to wash once more before my retightening Saturday. At that time I guess i will ask my loctician about my rebel permed top. One question I have for the veterans out there is what can I do to care for my babies to keep them braking off in this cold weather? They feel really fragile... Well until next time you guys!!!!! Stay Locked and Stay Blessed!

No comments: