Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Me again.....

I had my reti last saturday and all I can say is I wish it my consultant..... Dont get me wrong she was great...But...my consultant has that "special touch" :) Anyway my first reti went well, I have noticed that my hair is starting to fill in nicely and the things i couldn't do with my hair in month 1 I now can do in month 2. Evrything is going well no breakage or anything, i got yelled at for putting olive oil in my hair though. :) anyway here are some pics after my first reti...




I bought this little accesorry from the beauty supply and this was the end result. I got kind of tire of covering my hair at work so i decided to get a little creative. I love my babies. I am gaining a little more patience...Well until next time everyone! Stay locked and stay blessed!

5 comments:

C. Dominica said...

I think your hair looks nice, and I don't see why you should have to cover it at work. I too am putting a very little oil in my newbies, but I haven't had my first retightening yet. After washing, I actually rub the oil into my hands. I hope the little sheen of oil on my hands will very lightly oil my hair and keep the moisture from evaporating. I still have relaxed ends, so I feel like this helps maintain them.

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

I agree. My loctician wants me to keep it out of my hair, but I am finding it hard. She said let my natural oils do the work so we will see. thanks for the kind comments. I am trying to gain more confidence every day. Yours arelooking great as well.

Unknown said...

You hair looks great. Time will pass and you will be able to do more. Your babies are very nice!

Gigglz said...

Cute updo!

Kay exquisite said...

your hair looks so cute, and try to put as little oil in your hair as possible right now just stick to water if possible so your locks can start to lock. Hard I know but worth it.