Thursday, August 27, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot begin to express how excited I am about my babies! LoL! I couldn't hardly wait until Aug 25th. I could barely sleep the night before. I was thinking about how I got here. As you can see I got a little photohappy with all the pictures and slideshows.... I have 417 sisterlocks and I am very very happy with that number. Paulette you are the greatest girl! Who would have thought that this crazy little woman that came running up to you at the Comerica Cityfest would actually get locked. I love them. I could probably say that a million times. My locking session took about 8- 9 hours. Not bad at all my loctician moves veryfast, but she is so gentle. It was the most relaxing hair session I have ever had in my life!!! I want to do something with this itching though! I can't wait to see what they will look like when they begin to mature. But I am going to enjoy each step of the way. See you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, "relaxing". I adore my Consultant but the procedure was anything but relaxing. This hurt like the dickens. Guess I am too tender-headed.

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

:( wow really. I have been told that it shouldn't hurt...hmmm.