Thursday, August 20, 2009

CONSULTATION!!!!

So I am sooo excited! I have been following everyone's blog on the LHBE and I am so in love. I cannot remember how I came across the site but I am glad that I did. I have never been so nervous but excited in my entire life. I have been the girl that wears a new hairstyle every week! You know the on that has red hair one day and braids the next! Yea that was me. When I saw a girl at a luau party last year I fell in love with sister locks. I have been to two consultations with my consultant and I have never been so ready to do something in my life...I will be posting pics of my "babies". Any advice is truly appreciated! I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me and my beauties...I'm motiv8ted...See you in the Blogs!

2 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations on your decision to go natural.

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

Thanks so much! With time and love i hope mine will look like yours one day...