Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update!




I have just passed month 8 into my locking journey. Needless to say it has been a transition. I have stopped worrying so much over the legnth of my hair and have begun to start thinking more of their overall health. I go for a reti on May 25th. And I will spark up the conversation of DIYing with my consultant again. It's not that I want to stop going to her she is magnificent...But I will need the convinience in the next few months seeing that i am due to become the mother of child #2! I am so excited. I am praying for a girl this time around. Anywho, I feel great! The months are flying by, and although I am not where I expected to be at *8months, it beats the hell out of buying weave every other week. We will see what the future holds. See you all next month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings~
Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Your hair looks nice, very Nice! I like the curls... I have a friend who is expecting baby #1, and I made a few items for her.
You can see them on my craft blog:
http://CinnamonPurls.Blogspot.com
To see my hair blog, just click on my ID Name.

Take Care~

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Congrats on the coming baby!!I hope it's the girl you crave LOL.If not..there's always number 3 LOL.loving the hair!

SisterlocksMD said...

your hair looks great! locking will definitely teach you patience...i thought i would be further along by now too but i am learning to appreciate the journey (still) :-)

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi, I'm just at the beginning of my journey with an install date of next week feel free to take a look at my blog. Your blog is very inspirational and your babies are lookin fab! length will come in time and i hope you get a resolve to your diy situation..i know what it is like with two kids!!