Saturday, April 10, 2010

Permed Ends Had to Go!!!!

For those of you who didn't know I did the most silly thing this time last year. I had a sew in weave at the time and decided that I was only going to leave a small portion of my hair out. Well, because it was raining at the time my hair kept frizzing up, i decided that i would just go on ahead and perm it. Yes, just the top part. My consultant thinks this is pretty hilarious. I decided I couldn't take it anymore, the rest of my hair was curly-qs', but when you looked at the top of my head I looked like alphalpha! Pretty much, It was time for them to go. Toomuch contrast...

3 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

LOL.That was funny!Bye bye permed ends!

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

I know right!!! They had to go girl
!

ladybikerlele said...

I totally feel you on the permed ends. I'm ready to cut mine off too!