Thursday, March 4, 2010

SAD DAY.....


Today is a sad day for me. I am a little fustrated with my babies. I am finally six months in and I am very proud of myself for finally being able to let go of what I like to call "The REMY Weave Addiction." But my babies seem to be stagnant. I am trying my hardest not to compare myself to other women that have gone through this stage already, and I am working on my patience, but my hair seems to grow so slow! I haven't had any significant new growth since Month 3. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies, but I don't know what could be causing this standstill. Has anyone else experienced this? I am starting to think maybe it's because of stress, but I haven't lost any locks so...I don't know you guys...Just needed to vent a little....

3 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Are the condensing and thickening? I read there's a stage where they start to coil and curl in on each other...When they seriously start to loc.

locstory said...

Patience is the key ingredient to growing sls. Maybe you're too much into them, leave them alone do their thing. Patience, dear!
Thanks,
Paula.

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

Thanks you guys...Im working on it...