Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I just keep growing and growing....





Lol. Hello everyone. To say that I have been stressed is an understatement. Tax season sure does take its' toll on you. Between juggling this and school I am scared I may just fall out! lol. But I am still trucking along. I have finally reached my fifth month and my babies will reach 6 months on the 25th. I am so excited! Although I don't see much change happening to my babies as far as length is concerned , I have a few that are locking in the back and near the middle, but my edges and the top are taking a while. The top is to be expected seeing that I did perm that one small section around this time last year ( my consultant finds this hilarious and I don't blame her lol.) I am not rushing it though. My hair has stopped slipping (although I still braid and band), but it just seems my hair is growing soooo slowly. But oh well, rest assured my patience is growing stronger and I am really enjoying the stage that I am at. While I don't really change up my hairstyle much, I do accessorize a lot more now. I will wait and see what happens. See you all in Month 6!

No comments: