Friday, October 29, 2010

14 Months!


Dangitt!!!! I was trying so hard to keep track of how far I am in my journey... I looked at the date today and realized I am 14 months into my journey. Yes! I was due for a reti tomorrow but due to other financial "conflicts" (yea that's what I call them, setbacks just sounds too bad lol), I have been forced to push it up another a week or two. Part of the reason I look forward to becoming a Diyer soon. But I luv my loctician sooo much!!!!! If you are in Detroit here is a link to their website http://locks4life.com ( I will put one on the side as well) Ashlee is the best.

I have noticed my hair is getting slightly longer in the back. Before I know it I will be reaching for that headband. Baby #2 is killing my back!!!!!! But thanks to him, ny new growth is soo very strong. I have been looking at those that have color, but I think I like my hair the way it is as far as color is concerned so I will leave well enough alone. All the pretty fall colors out here in Michigan have had me a little tempted. I need you guys help though. What can I use to keep my hair moistraized in this cool weather? I need ideas...Thanks.

No comments: