Monday, November 30, 2009

Month 3



I can't believe I let my three month locversary come and pass me by! So much has happened this week it is rediculus. I was supposed to get my second reti on Nov. 21st, but some young "inexperienced" driver...(that's the nice way for me to put it..) slammed in to the side of me. Then I rescheduled, went back on Tues. Nov. 24th just to find out an hour later that someone broke in my house... ugh. So it was just drama drama drama! ANywho, I just thank God I am okay and that the baby wasn't with me in the car when that fool tried to do a u turn and slammed in to me. *_* However, thats that. My babies are doing well. I am starting to wear them out more and more. I notice the glares and stares but noone really says much. They are finally starting to fall in place and arent as fuzzy looking. My loctician says I am doing well, Just keep up with braiding and banding. Sorry for the cheesy pics.. lol no time to edit them on my own pc because that was taken too. Sigh. Dont you just love Detroit... not! ANywho thats it for me. I love MY HAIR!!!!!!